Oxford Handbook of Anaesthes 4 v2.3.1 Overview:
Oxford Handbook of Anaesthes 4 v2.3.1 Latest Version Free Download.Oxford Handbook of Anaesthes 4 v2.3.1 new Version Direct Link is here.
This Oxford University Press app-book,Oxford Handbook of Anaesthesia, Fourth Edition, is developed by MedHand Mobile Libraries. Improve your performance with relevant, valid material which is accessed quickly and with minimal effort in the palm of your hand using Medhands patented technology.
• A powerful search
• Bookmarks, History and Highlighting
• Complete set of medical calculators; Body Mass Index, Peak Expiratory Flows, Dehydration Correction Calculator and more
• Notes and picture notes
About this title
• Written by an expert group of international practicing anaesthetists
• Provides practical evidence-based advice on all aspects of anaesthetic practice
• Contains detailed clinically-focused paediatric, obstetric, and emergency sections
• Includes an extensive drug formulary
New to this edition
• Includes a new chapter on Obesity Surgery
• Revised material is supplemented by new sections including non-technical skills, robotic surgery, CPEX, and enhanced recovery
Authors: Edited by Keith Allman, Iain Wilson, and Aidan O’Donnell
MedHand Mobile Libraries offers a SUBSCRIPTION FREE application without edition upgrade. Offering most trusted and well recognized medical guidelines provided by excellent publishers like Oxford University Press, McGraw-Hill, Pharmaceutical Press, Wiley, Elsevier and more.
Play Store Link: Oxford Handbook of Anaesthes 4
Oxford Handbook of Anaesthes 4 Screen Shots